Join the Knights
The Knights of Columbus Ocean City Council #9053 is located at the Columbus Hall, behind St. Luke's Church at 99th Street and Coastal Highway in Ocean City, Maryland. The Grand Knight for 2019-2020 is Joe Kostelac. You can contact the Knights by phone at 410-524-7994, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you a Knight recently relocated to the Ocean City area? Why don't you consider transferring your membership to the Ocean City Council #9053 and enjoy all the activities of the Council here in Ocean City. Call the Council Membership Director, Thomas Herwig, 410-250-0464, or call the Columbus Hall at 410-524-7994 and ask to transfer your membership to Council #9053.
Pope John Paul II
- Friday Nights at the Columbus Hall
Come enjoy Bingo Friday Nights at the Columbus Hall, 9901 Coastal Highway, Ocean City, Maryland.
Doors open at 5 pm and Bingo begins at 6:30 pm.
* Each game night we award over $1000 in prize money.
* Our end of evening Big Jackpot is now worth up to $1,000
Refreshments available for sale.
Benefits Knights of Columbus Council #9053.
Community Supper is held on the last Wednesday of the month
(except December and this year November). The Community
Supper is from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm at the Columbus Hall.
There will be a Happy Hour starting at 5:00 and dinner
starting at 5:30. After dinner stay and socialize or enjoy
playing games. There will be card games or you can bring a
game of your choice to share. Come and enjoy a simple
meal and a good time for only $10.00.
CASH BAR - Open to the public
For more information call 410-524-7994 Monday thru Fridays, 9:00 am to 1:00 pm.
Your prayers are requested for all the sick and deceased members of K of C Council #9053 and in particular all those named in our Council's Sick and Deceased List. Click here to see the list.
Looking for a place in Ocean City, Maryland, to hold a special event (wedding reception, condo meeting, birthday party, repast, etc.)? Consider the Columbus Hall located at 9901 Coastal Highway, Ocean City, Maryland.
Facilities are available for up to 150 persons with bar and kitchen. Call the Hall Rental Manager, Richard Thomas, 302-539-3225 (hm) or 610-304-9773 (cell), or call the Columbus Hall weekdays at 410-524-7994 for details and availability.
The Knights of Columbus has one of the best insurance programs in the world. Click here to go to our insurance page to find out how our insurance offerings can be tailored to your needs. Contact the interim Knights of Columbus Council 9053 Insurance Representative, Kurt Diperna at 410-603-0436, long time member of 9053, for information and enrollment procedures.
Follow the activities of the Knights of Columbus Council 9053 on Facebook K of C on Facebook and see and post comments on Twitter. Twitter site under construction. Check back later for information.
* The Knights of Columbus "Knightline" Publication is available on this website under the "K of C Websites" tab.
* The latest Knights of Columbus Activity Report is available on this Website under the "Council Information" tab
* Don't forget you can now use your credit card to make purchases at Knights of Columbus Functions.
* The Knights of Columbus Insurance Representative is Kurt Diperna (410-603-0436) a long time member of Council 9053
* Knights of the Month for December 2018 for work done on the Hall entrance are Vince Sanzone, Dan Mihalisin, Joe Zanetti, and Jim Matthews
* Family of the year 2018 Jim and Dee Mathews
* Knight of the year 2018 Tom Foglesong
* Sir Knight of the year 2018 David Hesch
* Family of the Month for June 2019 is Charles & Linda McCready
* Drawing for the Mustang Raffle has been made and the winner is a gentleman from Pennsylvania with the ticket # 31039.Reminder: The Council meetings on the first Wednesday of the month will now start at 6:30 pm
To Top of Page
Corrections for this website
should be emailed to: email@example.com.
Copyright 1999 - 2019 by Knights of Columbus. All Rights Reserved.
Site Maintained by JPR Information Technologies