Join the Knights
The Knights of Columbus Ocean City Council #9053 is located at the Columbus Hall, behind St. Luke's Church at 99th Street and Coastal Highway in Ocean City, Maryland. The Grand Knight for 2021-2023 is James Matthews. You can contact the Knights by phone at 410-524-7994, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you a Knight recently relocated to the Ocean City area? Why don't you consider transferring your membership to the Ocean City Council #9053 and enjoy all the activities of the Council here in Ocean City. Call the Council Membership Director, Roger Morgan, call the Columbus Hall at 410-524-7994 and ask to transfer your membership to Council #9053.
Pope John Paul II Assembly
- Friday Nights at the Columbus Hall
Bingo is back Live
Come enjoy Bingo Friday Nights at the Columbus Hall, 9901 Coastal Highway, Ocean City, Maryland.
Doors open at 5 pm and Bingo begins at 6:30 pm.
Refreshments are available before BINGO and during
Each game night we
award at least $1000 in prize money.
* Play every game for
*Our end of evening Big
Jackpot is now worth up to $1,000. Prizes
lowered if less than 40 attendees.
Benefits Knights of Columbus Council #9053 Charities.
Next Community Supper
on Wednesday September 27th
Community Supper are normally held on the last Wednesday
of the month. It is from 5:00 pm to 6:30 pm at the
Columbus Hall. There will be a Happy Hour starting at 5:00
and dinner starting at 5:30. After dinner stay and
socialize with your fellow brothers, family and
friends. Come and enjoy a simple meal and a good
time for only $15.00.
CASH BAR - Open to the public
For more information call 410-524-7994 Monday thru Fridays, 9:00 am to 1:00 pm.
Sunday Buffet Breakfast is normally held on a designated Sunday of the Month from 8:30 am to 11:30 am at the K of C #9053 Columbus Hall, 9901 Coastal Highway, Ocean City.
The menu includes:
Adults $15.00 - Children 12 yrs and under $6.00
Your Prayers are requested for all the sick and deceased members of K of C Council #9053 and in particular all those named in our Council's Sick and Deceased List.
Looking for a place in Ocean City, Maryland, to hold a special event (wedding reception, condo meeting, birthday party, repast, family reunion etc.)? Consider the Columbus Hall located at 9901 Coastal Highway, Ocean City, Maryland.
Facilities are available for up to 325 theater capacity and 152 banquette with bar and kitchen. Call the Hall Rental Manager, Richard Thomas, 610-304-9773 (cell) or call the Columbus Hall weekdays at 410-524-7994 for details and availability. For a description of the Hall facilities, Click here.
The Knights of Columbus has one of the best insurance programs in the world. Click here to go to our insurance page to find out how our insurance offerings can be tailored to your needs. Contact the Knights of Columbus Council 9053 Insurance Representative, Thomas Strassner (410-258-0308) a member of Council 9053, for information and enrollment procedures.
Follow the activities of the Knights of Columbus Council 9053 on Facebook K of C on Facebook and see and post comments on Twitter. Twitter site under construction. Check back later for information.
* The Council Officer Meeting time and date is Wednesday October 4th at 5:30 pm at the Columbus Hall.
* The next Council Meeting at the Columbus Hall will be on October 4th @ 6:30 pm.
* The next Assembly #2454 meeting is on Tuesday September 19th at 6:30 in the Columbus Hall.
The next Columbus Club Board Meeting
will be on held on Wednesday October 11th 10:00 am at the
Rosary Hour is Thursdays @ 10:00 am at the Columbus
Hall. The Rosary is followed by a reading from next Sundays
on Friday evenings come out and help or just enjoy playing
the game. Play every game for only $25.00. Help is always
needed at Bingo. If you can volunteer please contact Tom
* Welcome Father Martin our new Council Chaplain and Faithful Friar.
Knights are continuing the pick three Lottery 2023 Calendar
again this year to generate funds for our Council Charities.
For more information contact the Columbus Hall on
410-524-7994. Leave a message and someone will get back to you
with instructions on how to enter and play or check the flyer
on the right of this website for information and an entry
form. There is a limited time that the calendars will be
available as well as a limited number of calendars available.
You have to be in it to win it. And Must Be 18 or older to
play. Still taking orders
for the 2023 Calendars. See order Form on this page.
Calendars will be on sale at the Columbus Hall on most
On Demand, On Line. Go from the first degree to the
third degree in 35 minutes. Contact Council Membership Director
Roger Morgan for information.
* The Knights of Columbus "Knightline" Publication is available on this website under the "K of C Websites" tab.
* The latest Knights of Columbus Activity Report is available on this Website under the "Council Information" tab
* Don't forget you can use your credit card to make purchases at Knights of Columbus Functions.
* The Columbus Hall rental Rate for members is $85 per hour. Use it for parties or meetings or any other occasion. The Hall is in the best shape it's been in a while. Help the council support its various charitable endeavors. Call Richard Thomas 302-539-3225 (hm) or 610-304-9773 (cell) or call the Columbus Hall weekdays at 410-524-7994 for details and availability.
* The Knights of Columbus Insurance Representative is Thomas Strassner (410-258-0308) a member of Council 9053
Reminder: The Council
meetings on the first Wednesday of the
To Top of Page
Corrections for this website
should be emailed to: email@example.com.
Copyright 1999 - 2021 by Knights of Columbus. All Rights Reserved.
Site Maintained by JPR Information Technologies